Save $50 and register for PestWorld 2017 today! While at PestWorld, you will see the latest and greatest products and services in the industry and network with thousands of pest management professionals from across the globe! And don’t forget the world-class educational opportunities – with 40 educational sessions offering CEUs.
REGISTER TODAY Rates increase September 9
THOUGHT LEADER SESSIONS
Employee Drug Testing in the Age of Legal Weed
Learn how to navigate the age of legal week and how this may affect your business.
Help with Yelp: Making your Business Page Stand Out
Learn best practices for answering poor reviews, and tips for responding to great reviews.
Developing a Digital Age Device Policy for Your Company
Review HR policies that are a “must-have” for any employee handbook.
Facebook 15: Hands-On with Facebook Business Pages
Roll up your sleeves and make a meaningful first step toward making social media work for your business.
From Technician to CEO – Implementing Good Business Practices to Maximize Profitability
Explore the evolution of a high-growth service firm, and the time-tested business concepts that serve as a roadmap to success for an owner or manager.
This year, NPMA has created several specialized training tracks to provide you with a deep dive into key topics important to your business.
21st Century IPM TRACK
• The History and Mystery of IPM in Urban Pest Management
• Exclusion: The Future of Pest Management
• Developing a Pest Exclusion Program for Cockroaches and Rodents
Structural Pest Control’s Influence on Public Health
• Focus on the Future of Mosquito Borne Illness – What is the Next Zika?
• Public Health Enemy Number One: Understanding the Changing Landscape of Tick-Borne Disease Vector Populations
• Smile! You’re on Rodent Camera! – The Value of Rat Camming for PMPs: A How-To Approach
• Large Animal Trapping – “Beavers, Bobcats, and Coyotes, Oh My!”
• Common Sense Bird Control – Determining the Best Solution for Tough Pest Bird Scenarios
• Building Confidence in Food Manufacturing and Sales
• Trending for Success: A Food Plant’s Perspective on Pest Control Under FSMA
• How to Use Video to Develop Compelling Online Content
• Optimizing Your Web Marketing for Maximum Growth
• SEO and Social Media – Why You Need Both to Move the Needle