The National Pest Management Association (NPMA) presented its annual industry awards program during PestWorld 2017 in Baltimore, Md.
“Our industry is comprised of so many individuals who make a difference in the lives of their customers and employees,” stated NPMA CEO Dominique Stumpf. “Today’s program recognized those members who have made a significant impact on their communities, employees, families and the pest management industry this year.”
The following individuals were awarded on Thursday, October 26 at PestWorld:
- Women of Excellence Award: Kim Kelley-Tunis, Rollins, Inc. (Atlanta, Georgia)
- Young Entrepreneur Award: Sarah Thomas Clark, Thomas Pest Services (Albany, New York)
- 2016/2017 Committee of the Year: Diversity Committee
- 2016/2017 Committee Chair of the Year: Marty Overline (PestVets), Aardvark Pest Management (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
- Pinnacle Award: Bob and Judy Dold, Rose Pest Solutions (Northfield, Illinois)
For information on the criteria for each award, please visit http://npmapestworld.org/member-center/award-programs.
The National Pest Management Association, a non-profit organization with more than 6,000 members, was established in 1933 to support the pest management industry’s commitment to the protection of public health, food and property, reflected both in the continuing education of the pest control professional and the dissemination of timely information to homeowners and businesses. Visit us at www.npmapestworld.org.