The National Pest Management Association (NPMA) presented its annual industry awards program today at PestWorld 2018 in Orlando, Florida. Each year, several key awards are presented to NPMA members to showcase their outstanding contributions and accomplishments to the pest management industry.
“We are proud to work alongside so many individuals making a positive impact in their community and in their workplace,” said Dominique Stumpf, CEO, NPMA. “Today’s program recognized those members who have made an outstanding difference in the lives of their employees and the pest management industry as a whole.”
The following individuals and organizations were recognized today:
- Pinnacle Award: Harvey Massey, Massey Services, Inc.
- Women of Excellence Award: Amy Chapman, Corteva AgriScience
- Young Entrepreneur Award: Kevin Thorn, Thorn Pest Solutions
- NPMA Gives Award: EnviroPest of Loveland, Colorado
- Global Ambassador Award: Xiaoyun Huang, Chinese Pest Control Association
- 2017/2018 Committee of the Year: The Public Policy Committee
- 2017/2018 Committee Chair of the Year: Bobby Jenkins, chair of the Blue-Ribbon Membership Task Force
Please join us in congratulating the PestWorld 2018 award recipients! For information on the criteria of each award, please visit www.npmapestworld.org. Information about the 2019 Awards Program will be available early next year.
About the National Pest Management Association: The National Pest Management Association (NPMA), a non-profit organization with more than 5,500 members from around the world, was established in 1933 to support the pest management industry’s commitment to the protection of public health, food and property. This commitment is reflected both in the continuing education of pest management professionals and the dissemination of timely information to homeowners and businesses. Learn more at www.npmapestworld.org.