Write-In Nomination Due by February 26
The NPMA Board of Directors has ratified the candidates recommended by the NPMA Nominating Committee for the national offices of the Board of Directors.
The following is a list of board nominees for 2019-2020.
The Secretary shall be responsible for the recording and distribution of all minutes of meetings of the Executive Committee, Board of Directors, and Membership, and declaring a quorum for the respective meetings.
Ms. Marillian Missiti, Buono Pest Control Co., Inc., Belmont, MA
One Regional Candidate from Each of the Following NPMA Regions:
Region One: Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, and Vermont
- Emilio Polce, EcoChoice Termite and Pest Control, LLC, Coventry,
- Marty Overline, Aardvark Pest Management, Philadelphia, PA
Region Four: Illinois, Kentucky, Indiana, Missouri, Arizona, Arkansas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Texas
- Michael Panichi, Platinum Pest Solutions, Inc., Lansing, IL
- Stuart Keenan, Ky-Ko Pest Prevention, Inc., Mesa, AZ
Five (5) At-Large Candidates (not regionally specific)
- Mike Bullert, Big Time Pest Control, Anderson, CA
- Mickey Nolen, Nozzle Nolen, Inc., West Palm Beach, FL
- Chris Haggerty, American Pest Control, Inc., Hanna City, IL
- Ted Brayton, Griggs & Browne Co., Inc., Abington, MA
- Scott Canady, Canady’s Services, Inc., Lumber Bridge, NC
- John Cooksey, McCall Service, Inc., Jacksonville, FL
- Billy Oleson, Chuck Sullivan Exterminators, Inc., Olympia, WA
- Ashley Morrison, City Wide Exterminating, Locust, NC
- Aric Schroeder, Copesan Services, Inc., Menomonee Falls, WI
- Betty Thornton, Alvin Pest Control, Alvin, TX
Past President Representative
- Russell Ives, Rose Pest Solutions, Troy, MI
The Board of Directors election will be held this Spring, and, for the fifth year, NPMA is offering online voting. To ensure you have the opportunity to vote, please make sure we have your proper email on file with NPMA’s Membership Department. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to update your information.
Additionally, any 25 Regular Members, not more than 10 of whom are within any one Region, may nominate any qualified Regular Member as a candidate for Secretary or At-Large Director. Such nominations shall be made by filing a written petition with the CEO no later than 15 days after the names of nominated candidates are announced. The name of any Regular Members so nominated shall be included together with the names of those nominated by the Nominating Committee and ratified by the Board in the report of nominations to the membership. Any 10 Regular Members within a Region, not more than six of whom are from any one state in the Region, may nominate any qualified candidate for a Regional Director position provided a written petition is filed with the CEO no later 15 days after the names of nominated candidates are announced.
Written petitions must be submitted by February 26 to:
Dominique Stumpf, CEO
10460 North Street
Fairfax, VA 22030
For additional questions, contact NPMA at (703) 352-6762