The NPMA Board of Directors has ratified the candidates recommended by the NPMA Nominating Committee for the national offices of the Board of Directors.
The following is a list of board nominees for 2020-2021.
The President shall preside at all meetings of the Executive Committee, the Board, and meetings of the membership. In the absence of the President, the President-Elect shall preside. The President shall be an ex-officio member of all committees of the Association.
- Scott Steckel, Plunkett’s Pest Control, Columbus, OH
The President-Elect shall prepare for the office of President and have such other powers and perform such duties as from time to time may be prescribed by the Board.
- Justin McCauley, McCauley Services, Benton, AR
The Treasurer shall chair the Finance and Audit Committee and oversee all budgeting and financial affairs of the Association and report to the Board, Executive Committee and membership at each of their regular meetings.
- Marillian Missiti, Buono Pest Control Co., Inc., Belmont, MA
The Secretary or a person designated by the Secretary shall be responsible for the recording and distribution of all minutes of meetings of the Executive Committee, Board and membership, and declaring a quorum for the respective meetings.
- Faye Golden, Cook’s Pest Control, Inc., Decatur, AL
2020-2021 Immediate Past President
The Immediate Past President shall support the President and other Officers as needed.
- Chris Gorecki, Rollins, Atlanta, GA
2020-2021 Past President Representative
Each year one Past President, in addition to the Immediate Past President, shall be nominated by the Nominating Committee and presented to the Regular Members for election to the Past President Director Position.
- Chuck Tindol, Rentokil, Knoxville, TN
The Nominating Committee shall annually select and submit to the Board the names of at least two Regular Members to serve as candidates for Regional Director for those regions that will have Director vacancies. Once reviewed and ratified by the Board, the list will be presented to the Regular Members in the respective Regions for election. The candidate from each Region who receives the highest number of votes shall be elected.
One Regional Candidate from Each of the Following NPMA Regions:
2020-2022 Region 2 Director:
Region 2 is made up by the following states: Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, Puerto Rico, Louisiana, and Mississippi.
- Suzanne Graham, Massey Services, Inc., Orlando, FL
- Andy Yant, P.E.S.T., Inc., Goodlettsville, TN
2020-2022 Region 3 Director:
Region 3 is made up by the following states: Wisconsin, Alaska, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Nebraska, Nevada, North Dakota, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, Wyoming.
- Carl Braun, Quality Pest Control, Omaha, NE
- Billy Olesen, Chuck Sullivan Exterminators, Inc., Tumwater, WA
2020-2022 At Large Officers:
The Nominating Committee shall annually submit the names of at least two Regular Member for each available At-Large Director position to the Board for review and ratification. Once ratified by the Board, the list of nominees will be presented to the Regular Members for election. The five candidates receiving the highest number of votes shall be elected.
- Bob Dold, Jr., Rose Pest Solutions, Northfield, IL
- Ted Brayton, Griggs & Browne Co., Inc., Abington, MA
- Staci Jo Johnston, Ecolab, Inc., Eagan, MN
- Joel Nolasco, NuBorn Pest Control, Mamaroneck, NY
- Hank Hirsch, RK Environmental Services, Westwood, NJ
- Michael Panichi, Platinum Pest Solutions, Inc., Lansing, IL
- Emilio Polce, EcoChoice Termite & Pest Control, LLC, Vernon, CT
- Eric Scherzinger, Scherzinger Pest Control, Cincinnati, OH
- AJ Treleven, Sprague Pest Solutions, Tacoma, WA
- William “Bill” Welsh, Rose Pest Solutions, Kalamazoo, MI
The Board of Directors election will be held this Spring, from March 15 to April 15, 2020. For the sixth year, all voting will be done via online voting. To ensure you have the opportunity to vote, please make sure we have your proper email on file with NPMA’s Membership Department. Contact email@example.com if you need to update your information.
Additionally, any 25 Regular Members, not more than 10 of whom are within any one Region, may nominate any qualified Regular Member as a candidate for Secretary or At-Large Director. Such nominations shall be made by filing a written petition with the CEO no later than 15 days after the names of nominated candidates are announced. The name of any Regular Members so nominated shall be included together with the names of those nominated by the Nominating Committee and ratified by the Board in the report of nominations to the membership. Any 10 Regular Members within a Region, not more than six of whom are from any one state in the Region, may nominate any qualified candidate for a Regional Director position provided a written petition is filed with the CEO no later 15 days after the names of nominated candidates are announced.
Written petitions must be submitted by February 12 to:
Dominique Stumpf, CEO
10460 North Street
Fairfax, VA 22030
For additional questions, contact NPMA at (703) 352-6762