QualityPro will use Certemy to automate its paper-based credentialing programs; The Certemy solution will reduce administrative overhead, speed audits, and simplify compliance for pest management companies. Discount now available to NPMA members and QualityPro accredited companies.
Certemy, a leading provider of compliance management software for field service companies, and the National Pest Management Association (NPMA), the trade organization for the pest management industry, announced today that NPMA members and QualityPro accredited companies can now receive a 30% discount on Certemy’s services. This month QualityPro, the industry credentialing program endorsed by NPMA went live with Certemy to automate QualityPro accreditation and certification programs for pest management companies nationwide.
“Our process before Certemy involved a lot of back-and-forth e-mail communications,” said Allison Allen, Executive Director of QualityPro. “It was an inefficient process for everyone. Certemy is streamlining the process via online applications and renewals, integrated document management, task automated reminders, real-time status tracking, and digital certificate delivery.”
What improvements will Certemy bring to companies working towards QualityPro accreditation?
By replacing a manual system dependent on snail-mail, email, and DropBox, Certemy will:
- Minimize the effort required for pest management companies to earn and renew QualityPro credentials.
- Reduce the time required for QualityPro staff to review and approve credential submissions, allowing the team to spend more time promoting the benefits of QualityPro to the pest industry and those looking to hire accredited companies.
- Allow pest management companies to track their progress towards earning and maintaining credentials. Online document submissions will end the need for companies to mail documents to QualityPro. And automated task reminders will keep companies on time, increasing completion rates, and eliminating the need to call QualityPro staff with questions.
- Provide a central system of record that provides both parties with real-time status reporting for every application or renewal, eliminating the need for back-and-forth emails.
- Streamline audits for pest companies that have completed their credentialing process online using the Certemy platform. Previously submitted documentation will be available to apply towards the audit requirements.
- Build trust and integrity in the QualityPro programs and processes to speed spread the adoption of accreditation and certification throughout the industry.
Why did QualityPro choose Certemy?
QualityPro first reviewed Certemy after the 2019 PestWorld event in San Diego. After reviewing other certification management solutions, QualityPro chose Certemy for the following reasons:
- Affordable price — Like any organization managing to a tight budget, QualityPro needed a solution with affordable and predictable pricing. Certemy offers annual all-in-one pricing that includes implementation, training, support, and monthly platform updates. Because Certemy’s instant configuration features allow staff to make changes without programming, QualityPro knew they would not have to worry about unexpected change fees down the line.
- Responsive and proactive customer service — With limited resources to implement Certemy, QualityPro needed a vendor that would be there every step of the way. QualityPro shared their program requirements with their Certemy implementation team, who quickly configured Certemy for a perfect fit. Certemy’s simple administration interface will allow QualityPro to change any program requirement — such as adding a new document submission or increasing a fee — in seconds with a few simple clicks. Similarly, QualityPro will be able to add or change their database in seconds, again without programming.
- Pest industry expertise — QualityPro wanted a vendor with a deep understanding of the pest management business. Certemy’s team includes former executives and staff from one of the leading providers of pest management software to the industry.
- Paperless certificates —Certemy’s ability to upload certificate templates and automatically generate and distribute them to pest companies upon successful completion of a QualityPro program will save significant time and effort.
Special Discount Offer for NPMA Members and QualityPro Accredited Companies
Because of the positive experience QualityPro has had, Certemy is partnering with QualityPro to offer a special discount to joint customers. Companies using Certemy for QualityPro credentialing can also use Certemy to automate additional workflows, including applicant screening, new hire onboarding, and career path development. Claim your discount by contacting us at certemy.com/contact-sales or requesting a personalized demo at certemy.com/demo.
QualityPro is the pest management industry’s leading credentialing program. QualityPro sets the standards of excellence for professional pest management companies and their employees through education, training, and certification, providing consumers protection and confidence when selecting a nationally accredited company. QualityPro accredited companies are on the cutting edge of professionalizing the industry. They gain access to hiring forms, employee testing and training resources, and a brand they can use to prove their professionalism to prospective employees and customers. Learn more at npmaqualitypro.org.
About the National Pest Management Association (NPMA)
The National Pest Management Association (NPMA), a non-profit organization with nearly 5,000 members from around the world, was established in 1933 to support the pest management industry’s commitment to the protection of public health, food, and property. This commitment is reflected both in the continuing education of pest management professionals and the dissemination of timely information to homeowners and businesses. Learn more at npmapestworld.org.
Certemy provides employers of credentialed professionals with affordable, easy to use software for employee onboarding, career path development, and compliance management. Certemy automates and standardizes people processes to improve employee satisfaction, engagement, and productivity. Certemy also helps employers manage compliance risk by ensuring they are in full compliance with all external audit requirements, and that their employees are fully licensed, certified, trained, and educated at all times.
Certemy delivers the lowest cost of ownership for any comparable solution with predictable SaaS pricing and no implementation or change fees. And we provide the only solution that business users can change themselves without IT help or programming. Learn more about Certemy at certemy.com.
Executive Director, QualityPro
National Pest Management Association (NPMA)
Chief Marketing Officer
QualityPro is administered by the Foundation for Professional Pest Management, an independent organization that has been developing good business practices and standards since 2004. Designed specifically for pest management companies in the US and Canada, we are proud to accredit over 500 of the best companies in the pest management industry. QualityPro is endorsed by the National Pest Management Association (NPMA). To learn more, contact the QualityPro team at (571) 224-0373 or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit NPMAQualityPro.org. Schedule a call with QualityPro today.